Curriculum Clubs will help you to develop the following values:
- To enable children to develop a wide range of skills through a variety of intellectual and challenging activities.
- To build self-confidence through the development and achievement of completing challenging, but fun tasks.
- To develop more able and talented children.
- To support self-esteem and help children to recognise their self-worth.
- To enhance the pupils mathematical learning in a fun and engaging way.
- Teamwork is promoted through their choice to collaborate with other children.
- To develop skills on how to use a computer.
- To foster an interest and love of books, stories and writing.
These include: Maths Magic, Computer Clubs, Number Crunches, Silly Science, Phonics, Let’s talk French, Around the World and lots more across the trust.